Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Variety Show Progress!

I am so excited! Plans for the variety show are coming together! Erin choreographed an absolutely fabulous dance for Cell Block Tango, Adam made the fabulous flier you see above, and we have already had some great music rehearsals! Now I just need to focus on my running a bit, but the events are what I am having the most fun with!

Saturday is our first fundraiser! A bake sale at the Hampton Bays King Kullen so come out and get something delicious! I am making buckeyes, cupcake truffles, and muffins- Kasia is making cheesecake cupcakes, and I am not sure what Adam is making but I know it will be delicious!!!

Visit my site! I am $10 away from my first 1,000! Who wants to help me get it!!!???
http://www.active.com/donate/lv10longisland/LVABoyer

No comments:

Post a Comment